Hours of work: 40 hours per week 8am to 5pm (12 Month contract leading to a permanent role for the right candidate)
Company: Hadfield Wood Recycling & Son Ltd
Location: Droylsden, Manchester
How would you like to work for one of the market leaders in the wood recycling industry?
Our client is one of the oldest wood recycling companies in the UK and a founder of the Wood Recyclers Association, the industry’s trade association. With more than 35 years’ experience in the industry, our award-winning business has gained an enviable reputation for service and quality and we are currently looking to recruit an IT Graduate to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of IT, be a self motivated, enthusiastic, dynamic individual who has the drive and ambition to initially expand and improve our IT processes and grow the business going forward.
Duties will include:
- Assisting employees with IT queries
- Liaising with our IT helpdesk
- Researching and implementing new systems
- Provide training and coaching for system users
- Be involved in key projects such as installation of CCTV
- All general IT issues
- Educated to a degree or equivalent level in a IT
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to take ownership of own work and ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you would like to be considered for this IT Graduate position then please click ‘APPLY’ below.