Outbound Telesales Executive
Salary: £19,750 + Uncapped Commission OTE £22,000-£25,000
Our client is a group of companies that helps startups and SME’s maximise their potential. Currently comprised of CheaperWaste, CheaperPay, CheaperConsumables, and CheaperHost, the Group acts as a one-stop-shop for any business that wishes to accelerate its growth and remain legally compliant.
Founded in 2011 by professionals with years of experience, we are a rapidly growing company with over 2,300 customers nationwide giving us a strong presence in the commercial waste removal industry. Based in the vibrant city centre of Newcastle upon Tyne we are looking to expand our Sales team and give an excellent opportunity to start a career with a forward thinking dynamic company.
We are looking for an Outbound Telesales Executive to join our expanding business based in Newcastle city centre.
You will be dealing with the CheaperWaste area of the business, making B2B phone calls and liaising with potential customers to find them the most suitable waste collections for their needs.
The Outbound Telesales Executive will be required to:
- Contact potential customers via telephone and email to identify prospective clients with a view to selling the full range of CheaperWaste services.
- Liaise with customers periodically via telephone and email following initial sales contact to identify cross selling opportunities
- Place a minimum of 180 outbound calls each day
- Consistently meet personal and departmental sales goals set by the Sales Manager and Directors
- Educate business owners on current environmental legislation and advise on how they can meet current waste regulations.
We are looking for Outbound Telesales Executives who have:
- Recent sales experience, preferably B2B (but not essential)
- Strong customer service, negotiation, and telesales skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Articulate with a confident phone manner
- Punctual with a strong work ethic
- Desire to reach and exceed expectations to drive your career
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent closing skills
- Motivation to reach and exceed sales targets
CheaperWaste can offer you:
- Up to £19,750 basic salary dependant on experience
- Uncapped commission structure - OTE £22,000-£25,000 (year 1)
- Regular social events
- Quarterly attendance bonus
- Regular staff incentives and prizes set by Directors and Sales Manager to include paid time off, vouchers, cash prizes
- 28 days holiday per annum
- 3 months training provided by the Sales Manager
- Ongoing reviews and advice to maximise your earning potential
- A working environment whereby the more work you put in, the quicker you will progress and the more you will earn
- Easy to access office being located in the city centre.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-6pm, with 1 later shift of 10am-7:30pm each week. Paid overtime is always available should you wish to increase your sales capacity.
If you would like to be considered for this Outbound Telesales Executivethen please click ‘APPLY’ below.