Our client is one of the UK’s premier Housekeeping Support providers, employing over two thousand employees, managing a substantial portfolio of Luxury Hotel contracts across all hotel brands, including Hilton, IHG, Radisson, Ramada, and Waldorf. They are a highly successful outsourced housekeeping company and are dedicated to providing the highest levels of service to our clients.
They are continuing to expand and develop their business throughout the UK, and they are constantly looking for enthusiastic and passionate people who want to join them on their journey to exceed client expectations. They are looking for exceptional individuals with previous Hotel Housekeeping experience with “can do” attitudes.
Currently they have an exciting opportunity for someone to join their team in the role of Room Attendant based in Brighton, BN1
This role will include weekends. In return, the successful applicant can expect an hourly rate of £6.70 - £7.20 per hour, subject to national living wage, wages will be paid fortnightly.
- To perform all cleaning tasks as instructed by the Head Housekeeper, Deputy Head Housekeeper and Supervisor to the highest standard.
- Ensure we maintain high standards of excellence
- Maintaining consistently high standards of cleanliness, looking after guests needs and maintaining a polite and courteous attitude
- Liaising with Head Housekeeper to ensure all rooms are cleaned in conjunction with guests check in / departures
- Maintain clean rooms by vacuuming, polishing, providing linen services, dusting, cleaning, other duties as advised by line manager
- Rota Basis - Will Include Weekends, hours subject to hotel occupancy levels
Looking for an individual who;
- Has a passion for cleanliness, has high standards, and a keen eye for detail
- Has a desire to consistently deliver an excellent level of service and improve departmental performance
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has a real focus on quality
- Has ability to work in a physical environment
- Has ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Is a dependable person with excellent communication skills
- As Room Attendant you will need to be of smart appearance, professionally confident, polite and have a good command of English
- Hourly rate of £6.70 - £7.20
- Auto-Enrolment into Company Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
- Staff Rates to use Leisure Facilities (Subject to availability)
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement including bank holidays
If you would like to be considered for this exciting Room Attendant role, please click “Apply”................
Our client are an equal opportunity employer
ISO 9001 Quality Registered Company
Please note due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within the next 10 working days, please consider that your application has not been successful’