Salary: 17-18 k
Our client is a fast growing company, they are a distributor of roller garage door components and sectional overhead doors, supplying throughout the UK to garage door companies.
As a Sales Co-Ordinator, you will be responsible for the processing of incoming customer requests & Orders, producing purchase orders, liaising with transport regarding incoming deliveries and advising customers throughout each stage of the process.
Generating a daily plan that encompasses all product areas, you’ll pro-actively analyse, action & resolve any potential issues ensuring full customer satisfaction
Additionally, you’ll continually challenge and change existing processes and procedures to enhance the performance of our client’s supply chain and logistics function.
Sales Co-Ordinator duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming queries both over the telephone and face to face
- Administration of orders and quotations
- Ensuring delivery dates are met
- Planning effective and efficient deliveries of products to customers
- Liaising with delivery drivers to ensure on time deliveries are met and customers are updated throughout the full order and delivery process
- Handling ‘service exceptions’ & resolving customer queries
- To record and action non conformances
- To work closely with both the internal team and external partners to identify opportunities to enhance our service.
The Sales Co-Ordinator:
- Successful candidates will possess sales and customer service experience and be accustomed to meeting and exceeding customer expectations. A good telephone manner, planning and communication skills are essential
- You will be positive, enthusiastic and motivated enjoying the buzz and challenge of a fast paced environment. Skilled at prioritising and enjoy building relationships with customers and the internal team
- Computer literate essential. Experience of SAGE not essential but desirable.
- Experience of delivery planning desirable but not essential
It is likely that you would have had experience working in a small business, and handled a variety of tasks in addition to your day to day role. Working as part of a small team in a positive customer driven company, you will receive a competitive salary, 20 days holiday, and the opportunity to develop within the business.
If you would like to be considered for this Sales Co-Ordinator position please click ‘APPLY’ below.